Porto/Post/Doc: Film & Media Festival takes place between November 23 and December 1, 2019.
Submissions to the Festival are open for the following competitions:
- International Competition: documentaries, experimental documentaries and innovative visual productions close to documentaries with duration of or over 50 minutes. Documentary films with a strong fictional component will also be considered. These films must be produced in 2018 or 2019.
- Cinema Novo Competition: documentaries, with less than 40 minutes, from Portuguese film schools or from Portuguese students studying abroad.
- Planetarium Competition, for immersive films in fulldome format, produced in 2018 or 2019;
- Transmission, for films about music or pop culture, produced in 2018 or 2019;
- Cinema Falado, for Portuguese-speaking or Portuguese-culture related films, produced in 2018 or 2019;
- Mini/Teenage, for films (animation, fiction or documentary, either short or feature formats), suitable for children and/or teenagers, produced in 2018 or 2019.
The Open Call has the following deadlines:
· early deadline: March 31, 2019;
· regular deadline: June 30, 2019;
· extended deadline: September 15, 2019.
The films submissions are made through the FilmFreeway and Eventival platforms. The user must follow all the steps and procedures suggested by FilmFreeway and Eventival (soon). The costs associated with using these platforms are the responsibility of the user, as well as the respect and fulfilment of all data requested to complete the application. The regulations of this Open Call are available on both platforms.
If you have any questions please contact:
+351 918 736 930